Please fill out the form so we can contact you and add your name to our growing list of helpful, history-minded folks looking to help us grow!
This year, this event could become the largest Revolutionary War event in the Nation.
Consider helping out for a few hours. Volunteers who participate will:
o Work only a few hours in a shift
o Free entry into the site
o Free Staff T-shirt
o If you have friends or family willing to volunteer too, we try to accommodate you all working together. It’s more fun that way too.
(NOTE: if you need community service hours, here’s a great opportunity for you, your group, or organization to get credit)
To make this event very successful, we need people at various times and roles in these main areas.
o Fri Nov 6th, Set-up and Education Days for the local 3d, 4th and 8th grades
o Sat Nov 7, 10 – 5 pm – Revolutionary War and Colonial era program events
o Sun Nov 8, 10 – 5 pm – Revolutionary War and Colonial era program events
- The main areas we need volunteers this year are:
- Set up and Education Day support (AM & PM shifts)
- Traffic Control (AM & PM shifts)
- Pay Entry (we are going to use pay by car method and pre-pay options, similar to Chick-fa-la) (AM & PM shifts)
- Visitor Parking (AM & early PM shifts)
- Logistical Support (AM & early PM shifts)
If you are willing to volunteer for this fun and historic event:
Please reply with:
- The date/day(s) –
- Shift (am or pm) –
- The main area you are willing to help with –